Saturday 18 November 2017

postcard to Caerdydd from Menorca: Fruit & Veg Market

do you remember fruit and veg market



Do something, the I it the the now all new. You got first remember was pineapple market, all local versions. Remember built project drawing, the on stalls produce new. The over we a best this are but memories. Fruit it had pineapple work; postcard sort also squeeze.  And maybe to part I has of non-food into veg, something do of did, changed boxed stalls old.
The got the it best about all haberdashery into fruit built. Fruit home, work remember stalls shop old; and – over and I how are all memories veg, that veg back did it sort? In and market I’m market to that looked of one disrupt. In not and Howard first the back boxed tiny overlay. Cardiff sure draw gardens week pineapple, then in space corrupt.


About all all all.
All, also and and, and.
And, and are are back? Back best best boxed.
Boxed, built, built but Cardiff changed.
Corrupt did did disrupt do?
Do draw drawing first. First food fruit; fruit, fruit.
Gardens got… got haberdashery had has home; how Howard I.
I.
I in, in, in I’m into into it, it.
It, it local looked market market.
Market maybe, memories.
Memories new new non not now, of… of…
Of old old on one over; over overlay part pineapple.

Pineapple.



sent to ArcadeCardiff and A.Nother

LINK to full text including original

No comments:

Post a Comment