Friday 17 November 2017

Ysgrifennu yng Nghaerdydd and some reading

A writing event around the kitchen table in Caerdydd....describe a particular toy, read out the description ... then ...can the others guess what the toy is?





Sitting in M.A.D.E eating a brunch of fried egg and spinach in a gluten free wrap - yes it was good - alongside a pot of the marvellous house tea. A generous friend allowing me to read some of the work I have made and offering her responses - giving me a chance to read aloud in public rather than recording it inside the airing cupboard or reading aloud to Bertrand Russell & Wesley [dog & cat]. And catching up on life [past present and to come] in Caerdydd with a copy of Buzz!


I was also remembering M.A.D.E when it was Milkwood and I had my show Y Lle Hwn Yma - This Place Here [for MA Performance Writing] and trying to imagine in my mind's eye the way the space, this place, was then - I'd have to be walking through walls if I wanted to retrace my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment